Want to send or receive a company file from QuickBooks Desktop to intuit? This article shall illustrate an easy approach to upload QuickBooks company file to intuit in a simple way. You can also ask for assistance from our Technical Support team by calling us at 1 800 761 1787. Without further delay, let’s get right to the steps.
How can I upload or Download QuickBooks Company File to Intuit
Our experts have drafted an easy-to-follow approach for uploading or downloading your QuickBooks Company file to Intuit without engaging in any hassle. Just perform the below mentioned steps.
Step 1: Get the PIN
To email Intuit your file, you need a safe Personal Identification Number (PIN). You will be email a PIN on your email by Intuit, which is valid for seven days. If your PIN is already known, you can skip Step 2. If you don’t know your PIN, check your spam folder for the email.
Step 2: Getting your company file uploaded
- Open your web browser and go to https://intuitb2b.secure.force.com to get to Intuit FileExchange.
- If the Sign In button is greyed out, it means that the browser you are using doesn’t support the upload process. In that case, try going to the URL with a different browser.
- Now, enter the PIN, Email, and Product number.
- Then, after agreeing to the Terms of Service, click Sign In.
- Now, click on the “+” sign and then choose “Upload.”
- To find your file, you can either drag it to where you want it or click on Browse your device.
- Click on Upload now.
- After you’ve uploaded your files, click Close to leave the window.
How to Download Company File from Intuit?
It’s easy to follow the steps to get a company file. Follow the directions below, making sure you don’t miss any steps.
- Sign in to Intuit File Exchange first.
- After that, you should type in your case number, email address, and PIN.
- Now, click Sign In and agree to the Terms of Service.
- Now, find the file you want to download and click on it.
- Pick the three dots (…) and then click on Download.
- Find the place where you want to save your file and click on it.
- Finally, choose the Save to option and save the file in a convenient location.
How to Recover the Repaired Data File (Download Data File)
The steps for uploading the QuickBooks desktop company file into Intuit are now complete. Next, you will need to retrieve the correct data file. These are the steps to help you retrieve the correct file.
First Step: Sign in to the Intuit File Exchange.
Second Step: Enter your Case Number, Email Address, and PIN. Important: The PIN is case sensitive. If you forget or lose your PIN, you can contact us.
Third Step: Confirm that you accept the Terms of Service and then click on the Sign-in tab.
Fourth Step: Follow up by finding and locating the file. You should rename the file by FIXED_added.
Fifth Step: Click the three dots (…) and then choose the Download option from drop-down menu.
Important points for your consideration
- Make sure not to add any information to your company file before you send it to Data Services.
- It is recommended to download the “Readme.docx” file. You can use the information in this file to get to your fixed file. Save both downloads no matter where you want to keep the file.
- If you are on a network or server, restore the file locally before you save it to its host location.
- Your data file’s extension can be.qbm. This copy of your file has been shrunk down to the required size. You can change the file if you need to.
You may also read: How to Make Customer Service Effective in the Digital Age
Our team of QuickBooks ProAdvisors hopes that the steps contained in this article helped you with the process to upload or download QuickBooks Desktop Company File to Intuit. If you stumble upon any further issues, all you need to do is just ring our experts a call at the helpline 1 800 761 1787.