Eye shadow boxes are a popular trend right now, and for good reason. They’re versatile, stylish, and easy to make. In this blog post, we will teach you how to make eye shadow boxes and take care of them so that they last long. You will learn about the different types of materials that you can use, as well as the steps you need to take in order to make your own eye shadow boxes.
Eye Shadow Basics
Eye shadow boxes are becoming more and more popular as makeup artists continue to find new and innovative ways to apply eye shadow. Whether you’re a beginner or advanced makeup artist, these boxes can help you create precise and professional-looking eye shadows. Here’s how to make your own custom eye shadow boxes, and what to do when it starts to wear down or become dirty.
To make an eye shadow box, start by purchasing a small storage container that measures at least 3 inches wide by 2 inches high by 1 inch deep (or other similar size). You can either buy an empty eye shadow box or reuse an old jewelry box.
Once the container is bought, remove the top layer of the lid (or if using an old jewelry box, remove the bottom layer). Make sure the inside of the lid is smooth so your shadows will easily slide around.
Next, take out all of your eyeshadows and place them in order from lightest color to darkest. Be sure to include any shimmers and/or mattes in this pile.
Now it’s time to decide on a layout for your box. Some people prefer to have their eyeshadows arranged in a traditional “palette” style while others like to mix things up a bit and use multiple rows of eyeshadows. It’s up to you!
Once everything is laid out, begin covering one side of the lid with a thin layer of eyeshadow. Use an applicator brush or
How to Make Eye Shadow
There are many ways to make your own eye shadow, but one of the easiest is to use a makeup palette. Palettes let you customize your eye shadow color and texture more easily than using individual eyeshadows. To make your own eye shadow, start by gathering all the ingredients you’ll need: eyeshadow, eyeliner, water, and a primer. Once you’ve gathered your ingredients, follow these steps:
1. Wet your brush in the water and add enough to coat it. Use wet brush to apply color to lid directly from pan or palette. Do not blend.
2.Using liner as base, draw an outline around your lid with pencil or crayon (or use a darker shade of eyeshadow). This will help create perfect crease for eye shadow application later on.
3. Apply light layer of eyeshadow over liner in desired color; do not blend. Repeat step 3 for other colors if desired. You can also use different colors together for a more complex look!
4. Use dampened brush to soften edges of shadows; pat down gently with finger or sponge until evenly distributed throughout pan or palette (do not press hard). Allow shadows to fully dry before storing away in case any oils seep out during storage (this will lessen their staying power).
How to Take Care of Eye Shadow
If you’re like most women, you probably use eye shadow every day. But how do you take care of it? Eye shadow is delicate and can easily be damaged if not taken care of properly. Here are some tips on how to take care of your eye shadow:
1. Make sure the eye shadow is clean before use. Remove any excess powder or other materials that may have built up on the pan or palette.
2. Use a small brush to apply the eye shadow evenly to the lid and around the eyes.
3. Avoid rubbing the eyeshadow off, as this will only remove its color and make it harder to reapply later.
4. Keep the eye shadow in a cool place where it won’t be exposed to direct sunlight or heat lamps.
Eye shadow boxes are a great way to store and display your eye shadow collection, but they can also be used for a variety of other purposes. In this article, we will teach you how to make an eye shadow box, as well as how to take care of it so that it lasts for years. If you’re looking to add some extra organization and visual appeal to your makeup collection, an eye shadow box is the perfect solution.