Eye shadow boxes are a popular gift for women of all ages. Whether you’re buying them as a birthday present, graduation gift, or just because, making them yourself is a great way to save time and money. Here are three easy ways to make eye shadow boxes that will have your recipients happy (and eyeshadow-free):
- Use an old shoe box as a template. Trace the outline of the shoe box onto paper and cut out the shape.
- Use a sheet of cardboard to create the perfect dimensions for your eye shadow box. Trace the outer edge of the cardboard onto paper and cut out the shape.
- Use posterboard or regular white paper to create the inside of your eye shadow box. Draw around your eye shadow palette and cut out the shape with a jigsaw or piece of woodgluing board.
Eye shadow primer
Eyeshadow primer is an essential product to have in any makeup artist’s kit. Primers can help your eyeshadows last all day and give you a smooth base for applying your eyeshadows. There are a few different types of primers, so it can be tough to know which one is the best for you. Here are four easy ways to make custom printed eye shadow boxes wholesale faster:
1) Use an eyeshadow primer that is designed specifically for eyeshadows. These primers will help your eyeshadows stay put and look their best.
2) Use a primer that helps lengthen the wear of your eyeshadows. This will ensure that your eyeshadow looks good all day long.
3) Use a primer that has shimmer in it. This will add some glamour to your eyeshadow look and help it stay put for longer periods of time.
4) Apply your eyeshadow primer with a brush instead of using your fingers. This will distribute the primer better across the surface of your lid and make application easier overall.
How to make eye shadow
There are many ways to make eye shadow boxes, but the quickest and easiest way is to use a magnetic palette. To make a magnetic palette, you’ll need:
* A piece of paper that’s 10″x10″
* A sheet of metal (a small nail will do)
* A magnet
1. Print out the template on a piece of paper. Make sure that all sides of the template are visible.
2. Cut out the template with scissors.
3. Glue the metal sheet to one side of the paper, so that it covers most of it.
4. Place the cut-out template over the magnet and press down firmly so that the glue attaches both pieces.
5. Pick up the other end of the magnet and move it around until it covers half of the design on top of the metal sheet. The design should now be covered in spots where you can no longer see any white space (the area above and below your design should still be clear). Leave enough space at either end for your eyes to fit comfortably when wearing your shadow box.
6. Let dry completely before using your new magnetic palette!
How to fill eye shadow pans
How to fill eye shadow pans quickly and with ease:
There are a few techniques you can use to fill eye shadow pans more quickly and easily. The first is to use a duo-trou Booth eyeshadow palette. This allows you to quickly and easily select the colors you need for your look. Another option is using a wet brush applicator. This will help you apply the color evenly to the pan, avoiding any fallout. Additionally, using a highlighter or shimmer shadow will give your eyes a subtle boost of color.
Eye shadow tutorials
If you’re like most people, you probably spend way too much time trying to put together an eye shadow box that looks great. In this post, we’ll show you some easy ways to make your eye shadow boxes faster and more efficient.
First, use a pre-made palette. There are tons of them out there, and they’re super cheap. Plus, they already have the colors you need so all you have to do is pick your shades and add some liner!
Another quick and easy way to put together an eye shadow box is to use a Sephora kit. They come with everything you need including eyeshadow, primer, and eyeliner. Just add your favorite blush or bronzer and you’re ready to go!
And last but not least, if you don’t want to spend any money on an eye shadow palette or kit, you can always just grab some colors off the wall! Just take a look at any other makeup container in your room (like your dresser) and see what colors will work best for eyeshadow. You can also use neutrals like black or brown for a more sophisticated look.