Eye shadow boxes are an essential part of any makeup collection. They can be used to organize and store your makeup, or they can be used as a display piece. However you use eye shadow boxes, it’s important to master them without breaking a sweat. In this blog post, we will show you three easy ways to master eye shadow boxes without any hassle at all. By following these tips, you’ll be able to create beautiful eye shadow box displays in no time at all.
Eye shadow box tutorials for beginners
If you’re new to custom eye shadow boxes wholesale here are a few tutorials that will help you get started without breaking a sweat. In the first tutorial, we’ll show you how to create an easy basic eye shadow box using just three simple steps. Next, we’ll show you how to create fancier-looking eye shadow boxes with more colors and textures using the same basic steps. And finally, we’ll share one of our favorite eye shadow box tutorials that uses glitter as the main focus. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced eye shadow artist, these tutorials will help you get started creating gorgeous boxes of your own!
How to make a beautiful eye shadow box without any fancy tools
If you’re looking to make a beautiful eye shadow box without any fancy tools, here are some tips that’ll help you get the job done.
1. Use a plain piece of wood as your base. This will help keep your shadow box sturdy and prevent it from wobbling while you’re working.
2. Start by painting the outside of your box with a light color, such as white or off-white. This will give your eye shadow a nice base to work with.
3. Once the paint is dry, add your shadows in whatever colors you like! Be sure to use plenty of shades so that each eye shadow stands out nicely on its own.
4. Finally, add a finishing touch by adding some pretty border details and ornaments around the edge of the box. These can be made out of any materials that you have lying around, such as scrapbooking foam or paper clips.
How to make an eye shadow box using cardboard and Mod Podge
Creating an eye shadow box is a great way to show off your makeup collection and keep your eyeshadows organized. You can make your eye shadow box using cardboard and Mod Podge, or you can buy one pre-made.
To make your eye shadow box, cut a piece of cardboard the size of the inside of your eye shadow jar. Then, cut a circle out of the top of the cardboard so that it fits snugly over the lid of the jar. Cut a hole in the center of the circle so that you can pour your eyeshadows into the box.
To assemble your eye shadow box, wet Mod Podge and glue pieces of foam core around the edge of the cardboard circle. Then, insert the lid into the hole in the center of the circle and screw it on tight. The finished product should look similar to this:
If you want to buy an eye shadow box pre-made, there are many options available online or at stores like Target or Wal-Mart. Just be sure to check specifications such as dimensions and materials before making a purchase.
How to make an eye shadow box using old picture frames
There’s no need to break the bank to create your very own eye shadow box! You can make one using old picture frames that you have lying around. Here are the steps:
1. Download a template of an eye shadow box from Pinterest or any other online source.
2. Trace the outline of the template onto a sheet of paper, then cut it out.
3. Take each picture frame and trace its outline onto a new sheet of paper, making sure to leave enough room around the edges so that you can glue them together later.
4. Once all the frames have been traced, cut out each one using scissors and a craft knife. Be careful not to cut into the glass!
5. Glue the frames together along the traced lines, making sure to adhere to both the top and bottom pieces as well as the left and right pieces. Make sure there are no air bubbles or gaps between frames – this will cause your eye shadow box to fall apart later on!
6. Finally, fill in each frame with your favorite eye shadow colors, using a brush or sponge applicator.